Breeding Ground

Connect your wallets

Solana

Ethereum

Departure Lounge

Monkey pairs here are waiting for their child to be sent to Ethereum

Going through your wallet, if you have lots of NFTs on Solana it might take a few minutes.

Requirements

In order to breed, you will need to stake 1 Wukong + 1 Diamond Baepe + 1 Magic Peach.

Wukong + Diamond Baepe + Peach = Gen 3
  • Each Wukong / Diamond Baepe can be paired twice to breed
  • The rarity skin of the parents will be passed down (Zombie, Gold, Pink, White, Alien)
  • Once a Magic Peach is used for the pair, it gets burned
  • Gen 3 will have new utilities to be revealed later

The Magic Peach

There are three types of peaches: Magic Peach, Godlen Peach and Legendary Peach.

Magic Peach (Common)

Magic Peach

(Common)

Quantity:4,190
Rarity:90%
Eligible:Wukong and/or Diamond Baepe holders
Golden Peach

Golden Peach

(Rare)

Quantity:441
Rarity:9.5%
Eligible:Wukong and/or Diamond Baepe holders
Legendary Peach

Legendary Peach

(Legendary)

Quantity:21
Rarity:0.5%
Eligible:Wukong holders

11 will be reserved for auction house and brand partners. Other 10 will be randomly dropped amongst Wukong holders.

Magic Peaches are important for both breeding Gen 3 and claiming WL mint spots.
  • Magic Peaches will be burned once they are used for breeding
  • Each peach has a "seed", and you'll find out what it does to Gen 3 later!
  • The Monkey Kingdom Breeding Table below shows the % chances of your Gen 3 rarity skin
  • If you use a Magic Peach (common), below are the % chances for your Gen3 rarity skin

Breeding Table

Wukong \ BaepesNormalPinkGoldWhite
NormalNormal100%Normal50%Normal50%Normal50%
PinkGoldWhite
GoldNormal50%Rose Gold100%Gold100%Platinum100%
Gold
ZombieNormal50%Pink Zombie100%Gold Zombie100%White Zombie100%
Zombie
AlienNormal50%Pink Alien100%Gold Alien100%White Alien100%
Alien
  • Golden Peaches will allow your Gen 3 a higher chance to inherit the rarer skins – 70% chance to inherit rarer skin, 30% to inherit less rare skin
  • Gen 3s from Golden Peaches will also evolve to get the rare “glowing” trait which can only be found from Golden Peaches and Legendary Peaches
  • Legendary Peaches will generate a 1/1 Legendary Gen 3 – you would not need to consider the rarity skins of the Wukong or Diamond Baepe you use
  • Full details of Gen 3 will be revealed in the following weeks